If you are moving to a new host or domain and you want to move Freelance Cockpit, just follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings -> System Updates and make sure you have installed all available updates first.
2. Go to Settings -> Database Backup and make a backup and download it to your computer.
3. Then you just need to move over all files from your Freelance Cockpit folder on your old server to the new one.
4. If the mysql details are different on your new server then just change them in /application/config/database.php
5. Open up your PHPmyadmin (there should be a link in your web hosting interface) and select your database and click on Import on the top menu of the database. Afterwards you just need to select the database backup file you have downloaded earlier and import it.